Fill in with some / any: (Sometimes both are possible, depending on how you perceive the situation)
- There are____apples in the fridge.
- Is there____bank near here? I’m new and still wandering around the city.
- There aren’t _____oranges left!
- Would you like____coffee?
- Do you have____clue how to solve this problem?
- I have____very interesting books, come and we can read together!
- Tony was having ____ problems with his car, so he couldn’t drive his child to the school.
- She didn’t have_____toys left to play with, so I borrowed her_____.
- Can I have____salt in my salad, please?
- They couldn’t buy____roses for the teacher. It was too expensive!
- My parents are usually busy, so they don’t have____time left for me!
- What an interesting story! Do yo have ____ more?
- I have_____problems with this computer, what about you?
- Do you have____pencil to borrow, I dont’t have____with me now.
- Would you like____juice to drink?
- There are____great hot-dogs over there!
- I would like to buy____training shoes, but I don’t know what to choose.
- I think that I can see____guys over there coming towards us!
- She is making _____ nice cakes!
- Are there_____dishes I can use?
- May I take_____handouts for my friends who are not coming on class today?
- Are there____pupils outside or everyone is here?
- There are____ meals you can try for free!
You may also want to read:
Please follow and like us: