Fill in the sentences with the proper forms of the verbs to be and to have. (KEY is included in the link above🙂
- I_________ very hot in here. Could you turn some air-conditioning on?
- The sky ________ very cloudy and black.
- All of my friends_________cell phones! I really need one!
- Susan__________one son and two daughters.
- You__________a very nice dress!
- There_________so many places I’d like to visit soon.
- We__________lots of chores to do today.
- You __________ great marks. I think you’re getting better.
- These tasks_________too difficult for us!
- It________very hot and sunny outside.
- There________some unusual spots on it. Come to see it.
- They_________ a nice couple.
- My daughter_________two pets.
- The pot ______very hot so be careful!
- We_________lots of new products to offer.
- My friends________ very kind.
Please follow and like us: