Fill in the following blanks using the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.Use simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous or future tense.
- He usually (wake) up at 6 o’clock.
- They (have) breakfast at the moment.
- He (buy) a new car yesterday.
- When I (see) him, he (study) English.
- We (live) in Novi Sad.
- I (do) my English homework tonight.
- Be careful! Somebody (drive) a car towards us.
- My father never (eat) before he (go) to bed.
- Where you (go) last Sunday?
- I hate him. I (not talk) to him again.
- Don’t worry. I (phone) you when he (come) .
- I (not see) them last night.
- While the man (cook) dinner, his son (read) the book.
- He (go) to the church every Friday.
- I (have)dinner with my mother tomorrow.
- As I (swim) , it (start) to rain.
- Please (call) me when the news (start) .
- he (pack) his suitcases yesterday?
- he always (start) work so late?
- they still (wait) for me?
- He (sell) his car last Sunday.
- He never (have) breakfast at home.
- I (visit) my grandparents next week.
- She (not drink) tea in the evening.Image credit: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ron-Leishman-Digital-Toonage
Please follow and like us: