1.Fill in with the right possessive adjectives using the prompts in brackets:
- Where is _____ T-shirt? (I)
- This is _____ house. (We)
- _____ teacher is very supportive. (They)
- _____ mother likes to cook. (I)
- _____ sister is my best friend. (He)
- John likes _____ two siblings very much. (He)
- His friends gave him _____ books back. (He)
2. Fill in with the right possessive pronouns using the prompts in brackets:
- This is _____. (I)
- The ball is _____.( He)
- The cat is _____.(We)
- This necklace is _____.(She)
- The rings are _____.(We)
- This is not _____ (They), this is _____ (We)!
3. Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives:
- He likes _____ (she) jokes but I don’t!
- Why are you looking at _____ (she) legs?
- That’s not ______ (I) book, it’s _______ (you)!
- _____ (they) cars are very expensive.
- Peter’s house is big. _____ (I) is aso big and _____ (she) is small.
- The dog wagged _____ (it) tail.
- The big cat is ______ (we) and the smaller one is _____(they).
- What colour is _____ (you) brother’s jacket? _____ (he) jacket is blue. What colour is _____ (you)?
- _____ (we) house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- What colours are _____ (you) eyes? _____ (I) are brown.
- This is _____ (I) brother’s house. It’s _____ (he).
- Is this _____ (you) luggage or _____ (he)?
- What is _____ (you) problem?
- This is friend of ______ (I). _____ (he) name is Tom.
- I like _____ (I) two brothers I live with.
4. Circle the correct answer:
- He goes to his/him house.
- They like their/theirs
- Is this your/yours?
- My/mine ball is bigger than her/hers.
- We are having a great time at our/ours house.
- She’s putting her/hers money into her/hers pocket.
- Susan made her/hers first public speech.
Choose the right option: