Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives:
- I’ve lost ______ keys.
- Pete is riding ______ bicycle.
- They like ________ new house.
- I have a car. The car is _______ .
- You can address _______ readers more personally.
- Susan met ______ high school teacher.
- Here are a)_______ pictures. They show places people visit in b)______ leisure time.
- House swaps is a process of lending a)______ own home to another family while you live in b)_______. It can be a great way of cutting costs.
- I had _______hair cut the other day.
- This is her makeup. This is _______.
- Some people have the condition where they cannot recognise members of ________ own family.
- Many women are concerned about dark circles under _______ eyes.
Fill in with the right possessive adjectives using the prompts in brackets:
- 1.A lotus unfolds _____ petals when the sun rises in the sky . (It)
- 2.This is _____ pencil. (He)
- 3. _____ teacher is very nice. (We)
- 4._____ sister likes to drive a car. (I)
- 5. Do you like_____ job? (You)
- 6.John is putting a)_____ money into b)______ pocket. (He)
- 7. 1.Where is _____ bag? (I)
Fill in with the right possessive pronouns using the prompts in brackets:
- 1.This is _____. (We)
- 2.The ruber is _____.( He)
- 3.The notebook is _____.(I)
- 4.This coat is _____.(She)
- 5.The rings are _____.(We)
- 6.This is not _____ (I), this is _____ (They)!